Socal Rally Dates in Febuary

• Febuary 9th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdgirl

Thanks Bob

I'll have to look up a dumping station. Hmmm,, there's one at Pechanga! LOL !!! But I think there are closer ones than that. As for a repair place, I'll give that some thought. I would be happier if Richardson did it. Let's see what Larry has to say about that place! :)

Thanks Bob !

Dena

I read a number of places that after dumping pour in 4 gal and ice cubes and drive around. I do this after I dump, add some chemicals and ice, then on my way to storage it cleans around and I have some chem in.

DaleR

"Hi sdgirl"
If you have work done on your black or gray tanks at Richardson's, they have to be emptied and cleaned out before they will work on them, and if they do it it's a hefty charge for cleaning. I think Richardson's at Sun City has a dump station. Call them make sure.
PS: We love our "Big Country"
Packer

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Hi Dena, my thoughts about richardsons are not positive. I don't trust them one iota. When I tried to buy my coach from them, they were snobbish, and basically told me if I didn't buy from them, they would never service my rig. Little bullying there don't you think. Mike Moreland, the CA Heartland rep said he would speak with them during the Louisville conference, but they just ignored him and told me to go fly a kite. I even tried to call their GM, whose name I have forgot, but he wouldn't speak to me and sloughed me off to one of the sales mgrs Scott who promptly told me that he would gladly order my rig for $8,000 more than I was going to pay. Ask Bob about their service dept. as he purchased his RV from them I believe. An RV oldtimer told me to tell Richardson service dept that I didnt buy there, but just moved into the area and I would probably get warranty work etc.
Truth is the wonderful Heartland warranty customer service rep Chris told me to take my work to a local reputable repair shop and they would ok their work as long as pictures were taken and they gave their permission first. So if I was you, I would find someone local to you that you think you can trust and start there. PM or call me if you need further clarifications.

Last edited:

frumbawa

Hi All,

It's been a while since I've posted. I'm glad to hear everyone had a good time at the rally. I'm even more bummed now that I missed it.

To SDGIRL -

I did not have a good experience with Richardson's either. I ended up buying my Sundance from San Diego Towables (now RV Supercenter) in El Cajon. Not sure what part of town you are in but they are an authorized Heartland Repair Facility and do good work. You might want to give them a call and see if they can help you out.

Good luck.

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.