Early spring campout.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Ed and Barbara Rauch have decided to join us at our early spring campout. March is coming quickly.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Checking our schedules. We are going to try to be there. We'll let you know later today. Ken

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Fantastic krhyde - hope it works out. Haven't had the opportunity to meet ya'll yet but can't wait to. See ya got a new LM - are tours of the coach an option?

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Terry, Santha is checking her schedule. We need to get the rig out early in March for our spring rally anyway.
Be nice to see everybody. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

trdeal

Checking our schedules. We are going to try to be there. We'll let you know later today. Ken
Hi Ken. We hope you can work this weekend into your schedule. Let us know when you make your reservation and I will add your name to our attendee list. I sent you a pm eariler today.

trdeal

Terry, Santha is checking her schedule. We need to get the rig out early in March for our spring rally anyway.
Be nice to see everybody. Randy, Santha and the Poodles
Randy and Santha. That would be great! Hope you can work it out. Let us know so we can add your name to the attend list.

Nabo

Randy - that's what we are doing - getting the gung out of the Grey Ghost before heading to Bristol races 2 weeks later.

Randy

Santha should know about her schedule in the next couple of days. She sets her own schedule anyway. I am sure we will
attend. Nathan, The winter gunk has to go. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

trdeal

Good morning everyone,
Renee and I were talking this morning and since we do like to eat and we do need to eat let's plan a pot luck supper for Saturday. Now,I know that I probably didn't need to plan this because anytime a Heartland group gets together we have a pot luck,so everyone bring your favorite food,dessert and beverage.Time and location for potluck will be decided when we get to the campground.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
We made our reservations this morning for the March early campout. We will arrive on Thursday afternoon and plan to stay for a full week. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Ken and Faye Hyde

lduguay

POTLUCK!! That's what I'm talkin about!!.....maintaining my boyish figure with the Heartland "early" campers!! And new folks too!!......do we need to warn them??? :).

Nabo

OK Lance - girlish figure. I can change from chicken casserole to Taco soup. Better???

Randy

Santha said we will be there. Arriving Friday PM and leaving Sunday Lance if they read the forum they are forewarned.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

trdeal

We made our reservations this morning for the March early campout. We will arrive on Thursday afternoon and plan to stay for a full week. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Ken and Faye Hyde
Hey Ken that is great! We are looking forward to meeting you.If you will give me your site number I will add it to our attendee list. We will see you soon.

trdeal

Santha said we will be there. Arriving Friday PM and leaving Sunday Lance if they read the forum they are forewarned.
Great Randy. It will be good to see you guys again. If you will give me your site number I will post it in the attendee list. I do believe everyone is ready to get this camping season started.

Randy

Terry, Santha will call and make reservations tomorrow. The office closed at 5.