Early spring campout.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Terry, We will be site 75. Santha called and made reservations this afternoon. Do they have fire pits?
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Terry, We will be site 75. Santha called and made reservations this afternoon. Do they have fire pits?
Thanks Randy. I am sure they have fire pits, but I will call to be sure. If not we have one of the portable ones we can bring.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired

Fires are allowed only in "off the ground" fire pits. We have one and will bring it with us. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Ken

krhyde

Fantastic krhyde - hope it works out. Haven't had the opportunity to meet ya'll yet but can't wait to. See ya got a new LM - are tours of the coach an option?

Tours of the Key Largo are absolutely available if anyone would want to. Ken

lduguay

We will bring our portable fire pit too...........this is almost turning into a RALLY!!!!

lduguay

Site 123. Ken

LOL.......Ken is playing it safe at site 123 till he gets to know us!!;)

The rest of us are clumped together at 71-75 with me right in the middle........I can see that the "senior" HOC members are trying to keep me in line and outta trouble!! :rolleyes:

krhyde

The rest of us are clumped together at 71-75 with me right in the middle........I can see that the "senior" HOC members are trying to keep me in line and outta trouble!! :rolleyes:

LOL Having read many of your comments, I asked if I could be on the other side of the campground but they put me right across from site 72. This should be an interesting and fun time for us. I'll either make some new friends or learn who to avoid at future rallies. Looking forward to it. Ken

Randy

Ken is a very intelligent person. That is obvious. My next question is when are you and Kem arriving? I want to be there prior so I do not get graded LOL.
Santha said she is going to fix green bean casserole for the potluck and a desert also. We have a raised fire pit and will bring it. The Poodles like the fire.

trdeal

Lance we all just want to be near you in case we need to borrow a sewer hose.
Lance tell Ken how good we were to you at your first rally. No wait! On second thought just wait till we are sitting around the campfire!

trdeal

Fires are allowed only in "off the ground" fire pits. We have one and will bring it with us. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Ken
Ken thanks for the information. I called the cg on Sunday and the office was closed. I forgot to call back on Monday.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
LOL Having read many of your comments, I asked if I could be on the other side of the campground but they put me right across from site 72. This should be an interesting and fun time for us. I'll either make some new friends or learn who to avoid at future rallies. Looking forward to it. Ken

I need to defend Lance here.

We camped with him at OL for a week this past winter. Not once did his wild parties, loud music or heavy drinking interfere with our vacation-much. images.jpg

We are meeting them again this weekend-I really hope Kem can control him a little better this time. dragon.gif

trdeal

Larry I think you need to join us for this weekend. You know if you ain't there we gonna talk about you.LOL

lduguay

Wow!! As the Humble Servant :angel: I am, y'all know I am willing and able to take all the abuse you can hand out!!

Now, a few comments........

Ken, the beauty of me being there on your first gathering with the HOC crowd is that the "focus to abuse" will be diluted.......somehow I seem to attract attention.....hard to believe once you meet the quiet and sensitive fellow that I am.:rolleyes: And I'm sure there will be many "fun" stories to share around the campfire....not just about me!!

Randy, our arrival is a well kept secret, especially after my several stylishly late arrivals and scoring events.

In regards to Larry "defending" me.........kinda like the fox guarding the hen house!! And yes Larry, if your not there, we WILL be talking about YOU!!!

And FINALLY.........YES.....I have enough SEWER HOSE FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!

See y'all in a few weeks!!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Larry I think you need to join us for this weekend. You know if you ain't there we gonna talk about you.LOL

Terry, would love to come-you know that. Have to see where we are on a couple of houses. I think we will still be framing one and we do have one to get out of the ground in the week or so.

And LANCE, look I really was defending you...I know for a fact that the explosion and subsequent fire was not entirely your fault. And I really have to disagree with the young police officer that came out the last time-I don't think they have the authority to ban you from SC.

And for both of y'all---at least if you are talking about me, some other very innocent and undeserving person is getting a break. sarcastic smiley.jpg

krhyde

Terry, would love to come-you know that. Have to see where we are on a couple of houses. I think we will still be framing one and we do have one to get out of the ground in the week or so.

And LANCE, look I really was defending you...I know for a fact that the explosion and subsequent fire was not entirely your fault. And I really have to disagree with the young police officer that came out the last time-I don't think they have the authority to ban you from SC.

And for both of y'all---at least if you are talking about me, some other very innocent and undeserving person is getting a break. View attachment 17814

Explosion and fire??? I can hardly wait to hear about this one. Ken

lduguay

Larry, NOW the truth is coming out as to why you have a NEW Landmark AND a NEW TRUCK!!!!!!!
Is arson still a crime in SC???????big_grin_smiley_face.jpg

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Boys, Boys - now play nice. Ya'll might give others the impression that we're a WILD & CRAZY GROUP.

Randy

Boys, Boys - now play nice. Ya'll might give others the impression that we're a WILD & CRAZY GROUP.
We are not all a wild and crazy group. Just certain certain members of the group and I would never mention any names, Well maybe.
But I will be quiet at the moment. Lance, I need to know your arrival time. I need to be there prior to your arrival.