EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IA, Amana * - 10/1/2010 to 10/03/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
Up to 10 Rigs..... we are really starting to get some momentum now.

Front Page is updated and we added the Potluck time:

POTLUCK 6PM SATURDAY NIGHT - More info to come.

dglatta

We just reserved our site with the campground this morning. We Will be arriving on Thursday. Sounds like a great time! See you all there!

Jim Posz

The wife and I made our campground reservations a few days ago, so we're IN. We're coming from Fort Madison IA which is a couple of hours southeast of the Amanas. I'll be arriving with the rig late morning on Friday and the better half will join us after she gets off work that afternoon. Looking forward to the rally.

Jim Posz
'07 3300SK Sundance
'09 Silverado Duramax

WilmanJim

Mark and Jennifer,
We are 99.9% sure we are stopping. We are waiting for our friends to let us know if they are going to be home when we go by. They said they should know by the first of August so as soon as we hear we will make our reservations.
Jim and Wilma

Del600

We just reserved our site with the campground this morning. We Will be arriving on Thursday. Sounds like a great time! See you all there!

Dave

It was great to meet you in Nashville.

Looking forward to the Iowa rally.

Mark

Del600

The wife and I made our campground reservations a few days ago, so we're IN. We're coming from Fort Madison IA which is a couple of hours southeast of the Amanas. I'll be arriving with the rig late morning on Friday and the better half will join us after she gets off work that afternoon. Looking forward to the rally.

Jim Posz
'07 3300SK Sundance
'09 Silverado Duramax

Jim

GREAT we look forward to meeting you and the better half.

Should have an update next week on rally stuff.

Mark

Del600

Mark and Jennifer,
We are 99.9% sure we are stopping. We are waiting for our friends to let us know if they are going to be home when we go by. They said they should know by the first of August so as soon as we hear we will make our reservations.
Jim and Wilma

Jim,

More the merrier.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Mark

Del600

Wow we are really starting to get some people signed up, we are up to 13 rigs.

Front page is updated.

HOT NEWS UPDATE:
The Oktober Fest Committe just announced there will be a DOg Costume Contest, all Entrants and thier owners will get to march in the Big Parade Saturday Morning.....

MORE TO COME.

IOWA ARE YOU READY TO RALLY?

eaglenest

We made reservations for the Iowa rally and will be coming in on Thursday. These 2 Okies are looking forward to our first rally. I (Sharon) have visited relatives in Iowa many times while growing up, as my mother was born and raised in Ft. Dodge.

Del600

We made reservations for the Iowa rally and will be coming in on Thursday. These 2 Okies are looking forward to our first rally. I (Sharon) have visited relatives in Iowa many times while growing up, as my mother was born and raised in Ft. Dodge.

Sharon, That is Great.

I look forward to meeting you.

WilmanJim

Just got off the phone with Judy. Reservations made Arrive September 30th Depart October 3rd. We are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Jim and Wilma

Del600

WOW up to 15 rigs so far........

REMEMBER, WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR ESERVATION, PLEASE MENTION THE HEARTLAND GROUP.

:cool::cool::cool:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Add another rig to the list. Mary and I will be arriving on Thursday.
Res. is in at the Amana RV Park.

Peace
Dave

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey that's great news Dave & Mary! Lin & I are leaving WI a few days earlier to stop in Rock Falls IL to visit our Son in Dixon. We might arrive at the Amana's Thursday but for sure early Friday. Travel Safe!!!

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Mark, I am really sorry but Kenny and I won't be able to make your rally. I have to start PT on the 21 first of this month for 3weeks then have a doctor app on the 7th of Oct. There is always next year hopefully I will be walking good. You guys will have a Great Rally!!!! Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.