EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Quartzsite AZ, Brenda / Salome - 1/21/2015 to 1/25/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
John:

Thanks....that will be a big help.....Can't wait to see you guys as well....Sorry I didn't get anything ordered from Cathy....its been a race with two Rally's just a couple months apart.
Perhaps we will get something for our Fall Rally. Drive safely.....

Doublegranch

We have two more for the Quartzsite Rally....Steve & Ida Wand from NV just confirmed their attendance.....This takes us to 78 people and 37 rigs.....I think we are about maxed out on this one! For the Rally assist team, please plan on starting cooking about 4 pm so we can get all the fajitas meat, grilled onions and peppers cooked in time for the pot luck dinner....

Mrsfish

Btw rally team - that would be 4pm on Wednesday in order to have this much food ready for Thursday night. 37 rigs - holy cow!

Doublegranch

POT LUCK DINNER......Please post what you are bringing and I will add each item to the 1st posting of this thread along with the list of attendees etc....
The Chapter will provide.....Beef, Chicken for the fajitas, tortillas, grilled onions and peppers.

The Rally assist team has received an email on our plan for cooking and timing. This will all be done on Thursday, day of the Pot luck. I will contact those of you who have volunteered as well, to help set up the club house etc. Lots to do to make this a success and I appreciate everyone's help. Please let everyone know what your side dish will be so others can plan as well.

Looking SO FORWARD to this RALLY.........Remember we have the Lippert presentation around 5 PM on WED at the clubhouse......

Doublegranch

Tue Evening Dinner: For those who will be arriving on Tuesday, please let me know if you would like to get together for a Taco dinner at Ann & Ricks Trailer....Ann sponsored a dinner at our last Rally and it was a super time. Let me know who is interested so I can give her a number to prepare for.......Send me a PM or email......

Doublegranch

Since you might have missed it......I am reminding everyone to remember to bring your own plates and utensils for the pot luck dinner.
The Chapter only provides the meat and any items listed for the Pot Luck..
Thanks Bob for reminding me to make another posting....

Also regarding FIRES: The BBQ area is the only area where fires are allowed.....Please read the first posting of this thread for all details for the Rally.....

Doublegranch

Attendees traveling from the Tucson area to Quartzsite, you may have missed an earlier posting on avoiding the Phoenix traffic. Here is the posting and Ann was kind enough to map the route and it is only 7 minutes longer but you miss all the Phoenix Traffic.....Take I-10 to I -8, exit 119 to AZ 85...that will take you back to I-10 and completely around Phoenix....Hope this will be of help in your travels....See you in about 13 days...

[h=2]Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Brenda / Salome - 1/21/2015 to 1/25/2015[/h]
Phoenix Bi-Pass......Yesterday when driving to the RV Resort via the Tucson way, I was caught in traffic for over an hour and half....Thought this could be bad pulling an RV. I found on the way back they have a Phoenix Bi-Pass which takes you on the Gila Bend route to I-8 and around into Casa Granda. You might consider this way in both directions as it will save you a major headache and chewing on your fingernails....

Just an FYI:
Garry​

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Hi Garry, we will make some veggie bars for the potluck. We are now in Benson leaving on the 15th for Eloy until the 20th and then on to the rally. Looking forward to seeing you again and meeting some new folks. If there is anything you need help with give me a call 503-440-9818.

Mrsfish

Want to hear something cool, gang? We had 15 rigs at our first ever rally at Huachuca City, 3 of which were from out of town and we were so happy to meet them! At the upcoming rally in quartzite EVERYONE from Huachuca is coming with the exception of don & Monica from Colorado and Tandy and her crew from Texas. I really did think we had a great time but I think this proves it! Can't hardly wait to see everyone again and meet all of the 'new to me' attendees.

Status
Not open for further replies.