EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs * - 04/23/2010 to 04/25/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Dale and I have the RV in the drive way and packing is underway!!! We hope to leave about 11:00 tomorrow morning. See you guys soon.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Dale and I have the RV in the drive way and packing is underway!!! We hope to leave about 11:00 tomorrow morning. See you guys soon.

New Jersey is rollin'. See ya soon!

We will leave VA about 7:00 AM on Friday. See you folks after lunch.

You guys (and gals) need to hurry and get here! We're having a great time. This place is NICE! And there's a whole bunch of very nice people here too! Great group viewing of AVATAR tonight.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I have to work a few hours this morning and then we will be headed out.We will be running down the road with Simplelife and his better half.Hey guys we like that movie Avatar.We may have to borrow it.See ya'll soon.

davebennington

Larry and Sam,

Good job on the rally everything was just fine I will post some pictures when I can pull them off the camera and do some editing.

Dave

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Great job Larry and Sam. We had a blast at the SC Rally, many fond memories to keep us going until the next rally. I will get some pictures to you soon for posting.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
It has been a great rally.Great to see some old friends and to make new friends.Willow Tree is a beautiful cg.I can see us coming back here again.Thanks Larry and Mike for allowing us NC folks to tag along.Sam,I really enjoyed the White Elephant game. You did a great job.We had alot of fun and alot of great food and fellowship.

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just taking a moment to congratulate Larry & Sam on a very successful and enjoyable South Carolina Rally. Thank you both for your hard work!

Another weekend spent with "Great Friends" and we loved every minute!

jpajax

Thank you Larry and Sam for your hard work. This being my first rally, had a great time; and if all the rallys are this way, I am sure that I will be attending more. Again thanks, and if this rain will let up, I will be heading back too the hills. Didn't hear the EMS last night so I guess that the Purple Passion Lothson didn't cause any ill effects.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thank you for all the kind words and THANK YOU for everyone who joined us.

A special thanks to Mike and Ann, Phil and Becky, Gus and Debra, Dave and Julie, Kevin and Nelly, Bill and Sallie, Terry, Jim Beletti and Dale and Michelle, JP and Rita and Pete and Deb for all the help you guys provided. It takes everyone's help for a good rally!!!!!!
bow.gif

Even when the site you expect is not the one you end up with, its all good. Thanks Calvin and Fred for understanding.

Sam and I really had a great time and enjoyed everyone's company.

PSF513

LARRY: Please don't get a swelled head over all the accolades. They are just being nice! :)

REALLY, you and Sam did a great job. It was a lot of fun and the White Elephant was outstanding (even if a little long. Good thing we ate first). Austin was a huge help and Phil now has another travelling bud.

See you guys on Friday in Rodanthe!

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
I agree with everyones sentiments. Sam (yep Sam) and Larry did a great job :) I just knew it would all come off great as long as Larry listened to his better half. Thanks guys. How about Willow Tree? We have had a lot of great rallys at Willow Tree as well. It was great to meet many new friends and I hope those continuing on have a great weekend at Hatteras as well. Now for my buddy Austin. Happy Birthday buddy. I sure am sorry we didn't all get to share your cake but I'll bet that today as you opened all those birthday presents, it all worked out. Dale, you'll have to bring him with you more often. We had a great time. Thanks to all. Phil & Becky

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Larry and Samantha did a great job. Phil I have to agree with you. As long as Larry listens he will be okay. Sams white elephant was a lot of fun. I never knew that two coffee cups, Two bottles of wine
and pink flamingo's would be that popular. Santha and I arrived back at home about 4 and we are
looking forward to Nashville. All of you that are going on to OBX drive careful and you do not need to
say that you had good time. That will Make Santha very upset.
WISH WE COULD JOIN YOU
Randy

jbeletti

I love coming to this part of the country. Great rally Larry and Sam! Had fun - still having fun with those hanging around waiting to caravan to the Eastern Regional Rally. Heartlanders are the best!

Jim

jgoddardg

Larry and Sam, it was a great job and I think all that attended would agree you've helped us have a super weekend. As always, it is good to have a weekend with old friends and to have the opportunity to make new friends. These rallies give us all a chance to unwind and relax - this RV park is a wonderful place to do that! Thanks to all for letting the Mountaineers join.

Status
Not open for further replies.