EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs * - 04/23/2010 to 04/25/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Here is an updated list of everyone attending the SC rally. If anyone has made reservations and not posted here, please let me know what site you have and when you will be arriving.

Name ----Site -----Forum name

John and Debbie Bylinski ---65--- Dbylinski

Tim and Debbie Fodrie ---21 ---TimDebs

Kevin and Nellie Wolbeck ---48 ---KNJP123

Michael and Ann Walker--- 50 ---MJAWalker - Asst honorary wagon master guy

Tom and Sue Johnson ---20 ---TomJ

Jim Beletti ---64 ----JBeletti Head Honcho guy

Terry and Renee Deal ---54 ---TRDeal

Gus and Debra Funderburg ---53 ---Boat to 5er(Fred will keep an eye on these two. :D

Calvin and Judy Hicks ---57 ---CJHicks

Randy and Santha Allen ---58 ---Randy

Dave and Julie Yocum ---55 ---davebennington

Phil and Becky Smith ---51 ---Phil Smith -09 chapter leader guy

J.P. and Rita Lewis ---36 ---Lew2885

Roger and Janet Burnham ---56 ---Burnhamrog

Wesley and Niki Norwood ---34 ---NCRebel 8

Eric and Dorothy Van Opstsal ---37 ---Flying Dutchman

Larry and Sam Bandstra ---52 ---SouthernNights

John and Marsha ---------39----Currituck0209

Joun and Sue Younger----40-----DoolyMax

Total count 19.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone. If I mispelled a name, please forgive me. I promise to do better in the future.:angel:

Last edited:

currituck0209

John & marsha have reserved site 39 for the sc rally, & site 402 for hatteras rally. See you all there. Cant wait.

SouthernNights

Got your PM John and Marsha. Sam will update the site map soon.

Thanks for joining us in SC and again in NC..

SouthernNights

For those attending the SC rally, Mike Walker (mjatwalker) has worked out our shirts with the same lady who provided the VA chapter rally in Sept.

Shirt price is $10.00 per shirt.

Checks can be sent directly to Mike.

Please include sizes.

Mike's address is:

Mike Walker
14220 Triadelphia Mill Road
Dayton, MD 21036

All shirts must be odered by April 3, 2010.

Thanks Mike for all your work.

Last edited:

SouthernNights

Rally update

FYI

Gary (Gary F) has just signed up for site 41. That leaves 5 spots left at a "reduced rally" rate. But at 20 rigs, that now gives us the banquet hall for free. (Jim B, I had to remind Mary of that so it might when you registar i n person before you get your deposit back.) Not really wanting to use the hall unless the weather does cooperate with us.

(Gus did tell me that if it rains, his contribution to this rally is to wash everyones rig. Nice Guy.:D)

It's a good thing Gary signed up for a site considering he is teaching our screen door mod class.

I know some of you guys are waiting a little to see how your plans work out- if we need more than 5 more sites I think I can still get them. But the sooner we can find out who is coming the better chance we have of getting more sites if needed.

OK,-- I will be putting out an agenda this weekend. Please don't expect to have an event packed weekend. It WILL be very laid back with lots of visit time.

PS-still not sure what the rate will be excatly. When I talked with Mary (WillowTree) on Friday she said that management has not made a decision yet. She did tell me upon check in the the rate will be adjusted. In the mean time, they have charged every one the regular rate just to hold the sites.

Please dont forget to order shirts from Mike (mjatwalker)before April 3rd.

gonervn

Bill & Sallie
Couldn't Resist

We are part of the Ohio Chapter, but could not resist a spring break from work and snow! We r going to be there the entire week and just had to try one of the hot tub sites. We will be in site 15. Looking forward to meeting people from the S. Carolina Chapter.:angel:

SouthernNights

As promised here is the Itinerary for the SC rally.

Friday, April 23rd 2010

Check in and settle in.

7:00 PM— Gather around the campfire. Phil Smith will be providing our fires. If any one can bring a little fire wood, please let me know.

Saturday April 24th 2010

8:00 AM Coffee and donuts at site #52

10:00 AM Fire prevention specifically for RVs presented by Cathy of Horry County Fire and Rescue.

Lunch on your own.

2:00 PM Screen door modifications presented by Gary Fowler-Gary F.

We still need a screen door volunteer for this. Gary will show us how to install Plexiglas over the screen door.

5:00 PM White Elephant gift exchange. If everyone will bring a small gift either wrapped or in a bag. Please keep the cost of the gift to $10.00 or less. It can even be something used from your house or a regift. (Great way to get rid of some of the Christmas presents that just doesn’t do it for you.)

Please if there are two of you in the trailer, please bring two gifts.

Remember, keep the gifts cheap and they do not have to be RV related.

6:00 PM Potluck dinner. If weather permits it will be held at the campsites. If weather is not good, we do have the Banquet room. More details on dinner to follow.

7:00 PM Campfire time!!!

Sunday April 25th 2010

8:00 AM Coffee and donuts at site 53.

Gus has something to say!!!!

Thanks everyone for coming to the South Carolina Spring Rally. See you down the road

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
For those attending the SC rally, Mike Walker (mjatwalker) has worked out our shirts with the same lady who provided the VA chapter rally in Sept.

Shirt price is $10.00 per shirt.

Checks can be sent directly to Mike.

Please include sizes.

Mike's address is:

Mike Walker
14220 Triadelphia Mill Road
Dayton, MD 21036

All shirts must be odered by April 3, 2010.

QUOTE]

Don't forget to get your order in for T-Shirts for the Rally. The shirts are going to look really nice. They will be white with blue writing and a picture of the SC flag on the back and an HOC logo on the front left breast. The shirts are 100% cotton. The cost will be $10.00. There is still plenty of time to order as the cut-off date for ordering is April 3rd but why wait............

Lazydaze

Just made reservations for site #42. Will arrive 4/23 and depart 4/26. Hope to make the Hatteras trip, working on the scheduling.

SouthernNights

Just made reservations for site #42. Will arrive 4/23 and depart 4/26. Hope to make the Hatteras trip, working on the scheduling.

Hi Eric and Hallie,

Glad you could join us in SC. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Try your best to make the Hatteras trip from SC. You will have LOTS of company. You will be glad you did!!

johnjbird

myrna and I are comming on April 22 leaving Monday 26th. We will then be heading to the Eastern reigon rally in Nc. look forward to meeting some new friends. we will be on lot 59.

SouthernNights

Hi John and Myrna,

Glad you guys could come. Sam and I are looking forward to meeting you.

Once we get back home next week we will update the map with you guys on site 59!

jgoddardg

Deb and I have signed up to attend the South Carolina Rally, coming in on April 22 and traveling on to Hatteras on April 27. While we don't live in SC, we lived in Garden City while I was toiling at Myrtle Beach AFB many years ago and hope we will be allowed to join you. We have been assigned site 30. We will send money for tee shirts to Mike Walker.

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.