EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs * - 04/23/2010 to 04/25/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Larry, Santha made reservations yesterday. We will be on site 58. Arriving on the 22nd and departing the 25th. We really enjoyed the outer banks but neither of us can swing two weeks off to make both rallies. We love willow tree campground. Randy

Randy,

I first met you and Santha at Willowtree. I think it was 2007. Looking forward to seeing you both again.

Jim

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Updated map for Willow Tree. A few people have switched sites and we have added a few.

Please see Post #1 for an updated map.

Last edited:

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Jim you are right about the meeting. Willow Tree is a great place to stay. We plan on this rally next year and also looking at the national Rally in Nashville. I will ask Santha to make biscuits and gravy for us. Randy

SouthernNights

Glad you could join us!! You might want to call the campground back and talk with Mary. As it stands right now, Randy is also on site 58.

Also so everyone knows, JP and Rita Lewis will be joining us on site 36!!

FYI-We are up to 15 rigs at the South Caolina Rally!!!!Wow, How cool is that going to be when most of the rigs move from SC to the Mega East Coast Rally? Can you picture maybe 10 or 15 Heartlands running up the interstate?? SOB trailers--watch out:D

timdebs

FYI-We are up to 15 rigs at the South Caolina Rally!!!!Wow, How cool is that going to be when most of the rigs move from SC to the Mega East Coast Rally? Can you picture maybe 10 or 15 Heartlands running up the interstate?? SOB trailers--watch out:D

Which roads would you take from Willow Tree to Hatteras? If it is 17 North that means you would come right through New Bern and then I would have to join in.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Which roads would you take from Willow Tree to Hatteras? If it is 17 North that means you would come right through New Bern and then I would have to join in.

Join, heck:eek:!! You know the route from there to Hatteras. You'd have to take over the lead:D!!

timdebs

Depending on which day you decide to come through town, DW will still be teaching. If nothing else I will get on the over pass and take pictures, heck might even call the local tv station and get you on the news.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Depending on which day you decide to come through town, DW will still be teaching. If nothing else I will get on the over pass and take pictures, heck might even call the local tv station and get you on the news.

I bet Deb (yours) wouldn't mind if you took the Landmark on up to Hatteras a couple of days ahead of her:rolleyes:.

timdebs

"De L.E. May" leaving the yard without her knowing I was going to Camp Hatteras, hum would not be a good day for her children.

ncrebel8

Wesley and Niki Norwood
Just made reservations for the rally. We will be on site #34. Arriving on April 22nd. Appearantly all of the sites that were set aside for the rally have been taken. Looks like there will be a large group guys.

SouthernNights

Wesley and Niki,

Great, looking foward to seeing you there.

What did they tell you about the sites? According to my count there are 16 people now signed up but a few have opted for the lake so we should still have 6 sights available.
I will call them tomorrow. I will let you know the outcome in case you would like to move to a rally site.

ncrebel8

Wesley and Niki Norwood
Michelle said there were no more sites available in the rally sites, so i took one close to them. I was hoping for site 36, but she seemed to think it was taken. So we took 34, one row over. If you need to move us into that site, thats fine just let me know.

SouthernNights

Please click on the "updated "map on the first post to see who has what site!

Last edited:

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We made reservations a few days ago but have been without internet to post sooner. We will be in site #37:), arriving 4/22 until 4/26. We then plan on going to the Eastern rally in Hatteras with a stop somewhere in between. Looking forward to another great rally with wonderful friends.

SouthernNights

Glad you guys could make both rallies again. Looking forward to seeing you again.

The map on post 1 has been updated.

Mike Walker and I are working on a design for the SC Rally nshirt. If everyone remembers, he was responsible for getting us the shirts for the Hatteras rally.
I do not have a price yet, but once I do, I will post it.
Our order target dates will be Jan 1 2010-March 15 2010.
More details to follow....

Status
Not open for further replies.