Heartland sighting; Houston-Pearland, Texas

TexYa

Hi,
We have been fulltiming in our 2009 Sundance for a week yesterday. :D
We've been staying in Pearland at Advance RV park (it's new) and there's a Big Horn in the same park.
No, we haven't gone over to introduce ourselves but my husband keeps saying he's going to before we leave for Colorado.

cjbearden

Visitor
Hi Cary and Emmett

Hope you enjoy full-timing in your Sundance. Where you headed to in CO? You are going to love the cooler temperatures and drier humidity after being in Texas. We are in Fountain, CO (KOA) in view of Pike's Peak. Beautiful, but we do have road construction going on at exit 132 off I-25.

Safe and happy travels.

TexYa

Hi J.D. & C.J.,
We're going to see our son and his family at Fort Carson, Colorado. I found an RV park about 10 minutes from him and it's in the woods. It sounds like a great place! Will let you know after we get there.
Later,
Cary

TexYa

Heartland sighting

Hi J.D. & C.J.,
So far we are loving our Sundance and the adventure of living in it full time!

We were on the other side of Fort Carson just off Hwy 115 at Mountaindale Cabins and RV Park (back up in the woods). Its south of Colorado Springs, Colorado and it was great.

The staff were awesome. They have ice cream socials and they had live entertainment on Saturday, with songs from the 20's through the 80's... well worth the donation we gave!

We saw mule deer, birds, squirels and not to leave out the small brown bear that ended up in the camp next door to us, twice! Yes, I got that on film from my living room chair.

We are back at Rayford Crossing in Spring, Texas and there's a Landmark here with a really nice couple!

Hope your trip was as much fun as ours. :D
Cary