Hello from Breaux Bridge, Louisiana

Pulled the trigger on our first RV, a new 2016 North Trail 31BHDD and stumbled upon this forum while researching online!

My my name is Brian and I'm married with 4 children from 7-18. We are excited about putting this TT to use! Just wanted to say hello!

Brian

jimtoo

Hi Brian,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forumand to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots ofinformation and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Jim M

osims

bsims
We're having a Heartland rally right down the road from you this weekend at RVera in New Iberia, you ought to come check it out.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Pulled the trigger on our first RV, a new 2016 North Trail 31BHDD and stumbled upon this forum while researching online!

My my name is Brian and I'm married with 4 children from 7-18. We are excited about putting this TT to use! Just wanted to say hello!

Brian

Hello Brian,
Congratulations on the new rig. We know you will enjoy the camping experience. If possible come join the Heartland Owners Club Louisiana Rally in New Iberia this weekend. It is lots of fun and you will meet a bunch of great folks. You can check it out on the events tab at the top of the forum. Oh yeah, if yall can make it be sure to bring the family as they are having Halloween events at the RV Park. Fun for all.

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new NT. Great TT's. Check out the Heartland Owners Club and enjoy the best part of owning a HL product. Debbie and I are headed out Thursday to New Iberia for the La. Chapter rally. Hope to see you down the road.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Brian I saw you sign up yesterday. Congrats on the new NT. Would love to have you down in New Iberia this weekend if you can make it. Please take a look at the Owners Club membership as we offer a free one year period and that way you could attend the rally on the bayou. Also we have one this spring at Cajun Palms. Would love to see you at one or both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Biran - welcome to the forum and congrats on the NT - a great trailer platform. As Andy and others have mentioned, load up the fam and try to get to an LA Hearltand rally. You'll be glad you did :)

Thanks for the warm welcomes! Wish we could have made the New Iberia rally but we had plans already. I'm sure we'll meet up down the road. I live 2 miles from Cajun Palms so a visit when you're there is doable! I will look into the Owners Club for sure!

jassson007

Thanks for the warm welcomes! Wish we could have made the New Iberia rally but we had plans already. I'm sure we'll meet up down the road. I live 2 miles from Cajun Palms so a visit when you're there is doable! I will look into the Owners Club for sure!

Awesome. I will send out a reminder after the first of the year.

jassson007

Dawn Hicks. She just remarried and I am not sure of her new last name. Her parents are from Big Cane. And she works in Lafayette off of Kaliste Saloom near airport.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk