jbeletti's 2015 Landmark 365 Ashland

jbeletti

Re: 360 Siphon Installation

Looks good but what was wrong with the older style vents?

Perhaps nothing. They likely achieve their design goal.

One might ask, "what makes the 360 Siphon product superior to a standard vent cap". For that, I'd defer to the 360 Siphon website.

Why did I install them? Because I love to try new products and in some cases, I have access to them. This was the case with this product.

Only time will tell if I have reduced odors "in the coach" during times where I may typically have unwanted odor.

Bones

Perhaps nothing. They likely achieve their design goal.

One might ask, "what makes the 360 Siphon product superior to a standard vent cap". For that, I'd defer to the 360 Siphon website.

Why did I install them? Because I love to try new products and in some cases, I have access to them. This was the case with this product.

Only time will tell if I have reduced odors "in the coach" during times where I may typically have unwanted odor.
Cool. Keep me posted because it may be something we could use. Krissy said that our bathroom smells sometimes so if it works it may be a good addition to our camper.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Thanks Jim for the step by step installations of the vents.

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
Re: My Mods: Added Tinted Acrylic (aka Plexiglass) to Screen Door

Jim do you think the same measurement apply to the door on a 2016 Bighorn?

jbeletti

Jim do you think the same measurement apply to the door on a 2016 Bighorn?

Yes - I would think so. I don't think we've changed screen doors (Lippert) in a few years.

busted2341

Re: Project Complete: Dual 2" Receiver for Bike Rack

Jim, My Ashland is just like yours, with the brown accent. I was wondering if there are paint codes. I have found a few bubbling holes, or as some would call chips of paint that have come off. the white about half way up the rear next to the window and right next to the front door on the brown accent. Or will heartland send or provide very small tubes or something that I can use to fix this. I know it bubbling because its to the metal...Pics if you need them...

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jim, My Ashland is just like yours, with the brown accent. I was wondering if there are paint codes. I have found a few bubbling holes, or as some would call chips of paint that have come off. the white about half way up the rear next to the window and right next to the front door on the brown accent. Or will heartland send or provide very small tubes or something that I can use to fix this. I know it bubbling because its to the metal...Pics if you need them...
There should be 4 bottles of touch up paint in your coach somewhere mine was in the drawer under the steps

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Frank - I believe the paint codes are on a page in the blue bag. Can you check yours. If you can't find it, I will look through mine tomorrow.

Also - I think Tom M posted all the paint codes for LM 365 on the forum. If I can locate that post, I'll link it here.

Edit: Here you go Frank - link

Also - Jerrod was right. I never noticed these labels and I've been in this door hundreds of times. Even removed it a few times :)
IMG_4671.jpg

busted2341

I wish there was!....We have checked every inch making space with my organizational skills before the wife took over....lol....No paint..

- - - Updated - - -

Thanx Jim....

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

My paint label in on the back of the door at the switch control cabinet
6820fef0e39fb6d723fffd5cffbaaf37.jpg

Did you find your touch up paint in your LM365
30d6f5415d9921111295d5f85b52d205.jpg
yet ? The bottles have a little brush on the cap

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

hughesmk

Just purchased mine a few weeks ago and despite having turned the place upside down did not find any touch up paint either. I imagine the dealer took it out :(

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Call Heartland customer service ask them where it should have been. If it's not there, ask them to send you replacements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

360 Siphon Testimonial

In an update to the install thread (link) for this product, I now want to give a brief testimonial for them.

In short, I LOVE them. I've been to 3 rallies with them and so far, under no conditions, have their been any tank odors in the RV. Not when the tanks are full and not when flushing the black tank. I was not able to say this before using them.

In my case, the vent pipes were well sealed at the roof, so I never had gases flowing back in that way. How gases get in otherwise is unknown to me - but they do.

So - yeah, I love these new vents. No moving parts and built-in bug screen too. I've since helped others install theirs and I'd say I have installation down to 10 minutes per vent now.

Bones

Re: 360 Siphon Testimonial

In an update to the install thread (link) for this product, I now want to give a brief testimonial for them.

In short, I LOVE them. I've been to 3 rallies with them and so far, under no conditions, have their been any tank odors in the RV. Not when the tanks are full and not when flushing the black tank. I was not able to say this before using them.

In my case, the vent pipes were well sealed at the roof, so I never had gases flowing back in that way. How gases get in otherwise is unknown to me - but they do.

So - yeah, I love these new vents. No moving parts and built-in bug screen too. I've since helped others install theirs and I'd say I have installation down to 10 minutes per vent now.
So it sounds like I need to put them on my list too for future install

dalspot

Would love to see a change made on all brands to the screen doors with the removable plexiglass inserts that we have seen on SOB's.

Yes - I would think so. I don't think we've changed screen doors (Lippert) in a few years.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: 360 Siphon Testimonial

Jim Beletti helped Nathan install them at the Tennessee HOC rally and so far we haven't had the unusual odors that we had been having the last 18 months. When the guys took the old caps off, there were several dead bugs inside of the cap area including stink bugs. Yes we had stink bugs problems last year and this might have been one of the ways they were getting in. Hope the built in screens will help with this problem. Thanks Jim.