Mallard front plastic panel sign

Looking for replacement panel front "MALLARD" sign name plastic front panel, flip open plastic cover for 1987 model year, 29 FK, floor plan,
thanks...

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
In 1987 Heartland was not the manufacturer of Mallard brand trailers.
I doubt you will be able to find that sign.

Peace
Dave

Roller4tan

Or you could go to your local home center and purchase a sheet of paneling for bathroom walls with the pattern or color of your choice and cut it to fit the frame. Most are 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch thick.

david-steph2018

Looking for replacement panel front "MALLARD" sign name plastic front panel, flip open plastic cover for 1987 model year, 29 FK, floor plan,
thanks...
I am not sure if they would have anything, but it is a starting point.
You can try one of these places:

Thanks for your reply,
I am not sure if they would have anything, but it is a starting point.
You can try one of these places:
Thanks for your reply, I tapped send before I finished my message, anyway Salvage yard, I will check for further/future reference for parts I may need...

Or you could go to your local home center and purchase a sheet of paneling for bathroom walls with the pattern or color of your choice and cut it to fit the frame. Most are 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch thick.
Thanks Roller4tan, I already sort of considered that, this Mallard trailer has been in our family for 3 or 4 years, just put "Duck" rubberized paint sealant and 2 strips of Butol something tape sealant on the ends of top of trailer roof, of course, ripped out little bit wet insulation and paneling in back of trailer this week, slightly leaking water inside, my brother completely re-did front end of trailer as he ripped everything off and put back on, sort of professionally, he passed away recently and now repairs are left to me, we bought the trailer from Ohio with the title issued to that owner in
2/28/2006 for $500 and soon hope to buy some fixer upper property in the thumb of Michigan and park the trailer permanently on our new property in about 2 years. We put 4 new tires on the Trailer when we bought it over 4 years ago or so, this Mallard seems to have a steel frame, rolls down the road perfectly, we only moved it twice in 4 years. Still holding onto old title from last owner, haven't transferred Title to Michigan yet, will do that soon. This Mallard was used very rarely, since 2006, just parked on some ones property...I have the ladies name and address on the Title, and the previous owner before that, maybe I will contact her sometime and get some knowledge about this Mallard Travel Trailer, my brother lived in Coldwater, Michigan, he bought the trailer some years back, and I don't recall what he said about the previous owner other than he ripped off the complete front of the trailer and put it back together because of water damage, this trailer is a SURVIVOR!!!