Members # for the Plaque???

jbeletti

caddojay said:
Maybe a few "select" members could be Plak-R factory reps?:rolleyes:

PLAK-R sells it to me @ a discounted rate based on my volume. I then include them in your membership kit. This way keep your member rate down.

No one can now buy a Heartland Owners Club plaque and frame outside of becoming a club member.

Soon my friend :)

Jim

wagenman

Hey Jim,

Just a quick thought here... If for some reason you have issues getting the secure billing thing working... if somepeople want theirs right away why not use something like paypal... you might have to charge a extra buck for processing but might save you some work...

just a thought...

I have all winter, so I am not in a hurry..lol

hillsonwheels

Jim--We are really new to all of this and computers and I are not good partners......I'd rather watch paint dry!!! But, we are proud owners of an 09 Bighorn 3400 RL and would be proud to have one of those numbered Heartland owners plaques. Please add us to your e-mail list that explains how to join the club and order one. Dick & Reta Hill

jbeletti

Hi Dick and Reta,

Soon, you will be having so much fun with your extended Heartland family that you will want to spend more time on the computer with us - therefore your skills will pick up :)

Rest assured, you and all forum members are on the list who will be getting an invitation via email to join the Heartland Owners Club.

Thanks,

Jim

boydk2001

So I was wondering, with me being the new kid on the block so to speak, what do I need to do to join the Heartland club? I sure don't want to miss out on anything good!:)

Shadowchek

It seems as though if we are signed up on this forum we just sit back and wait for the e-mail invitation to arrive.

Greg

jbeletti

You are correct Greg. An email will be going out to all forum members.

Still getting my act together.

That said, I have sort of soft-launched. All of the moderators were the first members. They were application testers. Then Chapter leaders were asked to join. More testing.

Now that the payment module is complete, each night in the Chat Room, I have given out the URL to join the club. Join us in Chat if you want to join early.

I expect to get the email within a week.

Thanks,

Jim

jbeletti

Neil,

I have them - they look nice. None

Working on getting my ID printer setup. Once I can print the ID cards, I am ready to hard-launch and fill orders for the soft launch joined members.

Jim

azbound

Hi Randy and Kathy,

Heartland Owners Club plaque will be a part of the membership kit when you join the Heartland Owners Club. Club membership applications will be taken very soon. Watch for a personal invitation via email in the coming weeks.

Thank you,

Jim

Jim,

How will the plaque be equipped, w/suction cups or Ladder mount hardware?

Gary
azbound

Hart

sundane.jpg
Will the plaque be the oval section only or does it come exactly as shown here with the solid black frame?

Last edited:

bill40

Ours arrived today (day early)already installed. Nice package Jim good job. Thanks Bill

Hart

Regarding the plaque, can someone clarify if you receive the oval only or is it the oval WITH the black retangular frame?

Sorry to be a pest poster, but we have a fiberglass boo boo to cover so we'd like to know configuration and measurements of the width. If anyone has the plaque nearby, will you please measure and answer the above??

Thanks so much! :)