Members # for the Plaque???

Jburks

Our Plaque came today, very cool. as for the measurements ths frame is
8 7/8" tall by 13" wide, the oval insert is 7 1/8" tall by 11" wide.

rjr6150

Ours arrived today also great can't wait for spring to arrive and put it on. Only question I have is how to attach the brackets to the frame of the plaque.

Tom of Ypsi

We received our membership package today #1048 3 days ahead of schedule. Nice job and a lot of work Jim but thanks a lot.

Randy & Kathy, your kit should have come with the oval and frame and two ladder brackets. After putting your oval and frame together and putting your brackets on the ladder of your coach you should be able to put the two together. Take the cotter pins out of the frame, slide pins on the frame down through the holes in the ladder brackets. Put the cotter pins back through the holes you took them out of. Hope this helps.

rjr6150

Tom and Judy
Yes but mine came with the cotter pin part not attached to the frame of the plaque. How is one suppose to attache this part?

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
I received my kit yesterday. I just joined 6 days ago. Outstanding job Jim. It looks great on the ladder. Now I want to go camping so others can see it. Thanks again, wish I could get that kind of service on other things. Keep up the good work.

Taz Devil

Got my this afternoon, 3 days ahead of schedule. It's awesome. Just one problem, the DW asked where her card was or why her name wasn't on the card? I forgot? Great job Jim. :) ;) :)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Taz, I am also in hot water. Pat asked the same question. Jim B, have you had any flack from any of the wives not getting a card with their name on them??? Bob

jbeletti

Taz/Bob,

Nope - no one else has asked. I only budgeted 1 card. If there was significant call for additional cards, I would consider a second card for $5.00 or so. Just a thought. Not saying it will happen. Looking for feedback.

Jim

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Got mine yesterday.. But now for a very important Question. !!!!!

On which rung are you mounting your Plaque on ?????

I have a ladder on the back and store my Patio Mat on the laddder. I will mount my Plaque high up so you can see it and it won't be covered up by the ladder and Mat.
What about the rest of you....

jbeletti

PLAK-R does sell a frame that is designed to use on the inside of the roof access ladder, for those who have ladders or bikes strapped to the roof access ladder.

Cost looks like $24.95 on their site. I don't have any of them yet.

PLAK-R

Phone: 866-427-5257

Tom of Ypsi

It is your plaque so put it where you want. I put my brackets up high but have not mounted the plaque. Sitting in the RGV, Tx and go on the roof to check things out, do not want to keep removing plaque. When we get ready to move I will put plaque on.

hillsonwheels

Jim,
HEADS UP!!!!!
Received our plaque(#1068) and have it mounted but not without problems. The bracket broke off one side of the ladder mount almost before out of the box. After a few choice words and thoughts about Plak-R's plastic welding techniques:mad:, I came up with a fix that all may want to consider to prevent losing the plaque while towing.
I drilled two pilot holes on either side of the ladder mount on both sides of the oval mounting bracket.......then used 1/4 head bronze self tapping screws to hard mount the brackets with the clevis pins to the mounting frame. (Clear as mud I hope?) Sure wish I were smarter about this stuff so I could post pix.
Proud to be and owner and to fly the plaque!None

rjr6150

Hillsonwheels
Had the same thing happen with mine. Give the company:D a call they have since come out with a new frame mount not sonic welded but using rivets. They will send you the new style at no charge great company to work with by the way