Members # for the Plaque???

jbeletti

hillsonwheels,

Sorry to hear you received a broken frame. Please call Chuck at PLAK-R in the morning to get a replacement sent to you. Any trouble, please let me know.

This is the 2nd time I have heard this in the first 94 we've sent out. We have since carefully looked over the remaining stock of about 100+ frames before we stuffed them in boxes for future shipment (1% failure in 200 units). They were good. We did find 2 frames that were missing the 2 stainless screws to mount the plaque with. We replaced those before they were put in boxes.

Thanks,

Jim

PLAK-R Contact Info:

Phone: 866-427-5257

hillsonwheels

Thanks guys for the PLAK-R info. Good to hear they are willing to stand behind their product. It's really easy these days to not expect any assistance when you receive a damaged or broken item. That's why I went into my handyman mode and came up with my fix. Will call Chuck at PLAK-R tomorrow. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

wagenman

Jim,

I have not been on here a whole lot in the last month or so.. I get the blues every time I do cause of the snow here in Michigan and I have several months before I can RV again...But I see the plaques came in and people are getting them...

What happend to everybody getting a e-mail.. I never got one...

Oh well.... I need to get mine ordered so I can have it for spring...

jbeletti

Hi Mike,

Yep - go here to learn more and join the club.

You did not miss the email. I am not sending it out until I get resupplied with club kit materials and get them kitted up. So it's been word of mouth and posted on the forum thus far. About 100 members now.

Jim

Just signed up for the owners club and I was currious as to what is included in the kit, I could not access the link that would tell me. My wife and I are excited about joining the club since we are very happy with our 2008 3670,it is by far the best rv we have ever owned.

jbeletti

In this forum, you should see something like this:
//heartlandowners.org/club/other/Club-Join-Manage-Directory-Benefits-FAQs.jpg
On that screen, you would click on the BENEFITS thread.

If you are not seeing those threads, please let me know.

Jim

truknutt

Committed Member
Jim,

I am only seeing the first thread:

Sticky: JOIN / MANAGE - Click here to join the club or manage your club profile

Dave

Hunter

Newby
I agree, I am only saw one link when I signed up yesterday. So, it will be a surprise when I see all the benefit.:)

Hunter

Newby
I agree, I am only saw one link when I signed up yesterday. So, it will be a surprise when I see all the benefit.:)

Just went back to look at the page, I now know the problem. You have to go to the "Display Options" and choose "From The" BEGINNING.

Then you get to see all the links.