Shower head replacement

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I would like to change our original shower head to something a bit more forceful. I noticed CW has a "new & improved" body spa rv shower kit that "...saves water while oxygen infusion revitalizes...". Has anyone purchased this particular item? If not, but you have changed your shower head for the better, what did you buy?
If you happen to have the new CW sales "magazine" that's good thru Jan 27, it's displayed on the front page.
Thanks for your input.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If that's the Oxygenic head, there were a couple of models,based on the color. We tried the older white one and found it too heavy for the mounting in the rig. I now use it in the shower stall at home. It holds the angle you put it at if there is enough pressure. The holder for it snapped after a couple of months,but I had another from an old head that worked. Buy at own risk, but others rave about them.

jnbhobe

We have had the Oxygenics shower head in nickel for about 4 yrs now, its the best RV shower head we have ever had.

Rrloren

Bought the Oxygenics a couple months ago and have had no problems with it. Improves low water pressure very well.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
We have the Oxygenics from CW used it all summer and love it. No problems and used the OEM mount did not add the oxygenics mount.

jayc

Legendary Member
We had an Oxygenics that came from CW in our Bighorn and loved it. The Landmark came with one from the factory, so I didn't have to buy another. Wouldn't be without one now.

JohnDar

OK, it's unanimous. I'm the only owner that didn't have a warm fuzzy relationship with the Oxygenics shower head we bought. It already broke one holder (at home) and looks like it's giving grief to the replacement. I do recall reading, after the fact, that the white model was not the best of the bunch. The thing is heavy.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Have had the same chrome/nickel one in two campers without problems. John, CW told me they had problems with the original white models and that they had quit carrying them for a while.

JohnDar

Have had the same chrome/nickel one in two campers without problems. John, CW told me they had problems with the original white models and that they had quit carrying them for a while.

Yeah, they probably quit carrying them after they sold me the last one they had :mad:.

back2nature

We replaced our stock one with an Oxygenics too. We ordered the brushed nickel from Camping World online because they didn't have that finish in the store. It really makes the low water volume seen like much more. Yeah, it's a bit heavier, wants to slide down the post, be we hadn't removed that plastic soap dish that came attached to the post, so we push that up under it and it keeps the showerhead way up to the top without sliding down. We really like it.

Sent from my cell using Tapatalk2

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Thanks for all the information...it will be added to the list of what needs to be done after we get back from taking the rig to Elkhart for frame work.