The Landmark San Antonio

mikeandconnie

Back2nature ,
It does look nice, I said if I every found a 5er with a big shower I would buy it. We where going over to take a look on Thursday.Did they leave it at the show ? If it's gone, I guess we will look at the SOBs.

Mike

back2nature

Back2nature ,
It does look nice, I said if I every found a 5er with a big shower I would buy it. We where going over to take a look on Thursday.Did they leave it at the show ? If it's gone, I guess we will look at the SOBs.

Mike

Mike, we were there looking at it on Friday (10/15). The people were buying it in the afternoon. The salesperson, we were talking with, said the new owners wanted it locked up to the public, and were going to have their PDI on Sat. at 4 p.m. So I imagine it's gone by now. Their house had sold sooner than expected and they were living in a hotel. I went back in the Landmark and gave my congratulations to the owners. I only took the photos of the fireplace. I wish I took more, but I was starting to feel uncomfortable, since they had their shoes off and I knew they were now the owners of that unit. So I left. We were almost in the same boat, as we had a signed offer on our house two weeks ago, but they didn't sign our counter-offer. Though we were going to end up in a hotel soon, so we decided to order our Big Horn last Thursday. Soon we will have it in case another offer comes up. Now I am so impatient for it.

back2nature

Actually, I did take two other photos in the San Antonio. The couch is at the back, which looks really good, and Heartland has added a small table at the side of each couch. Photos below. I love them. Great for a TV tray or to put your laptop, or anything. They look like heavy wrought iron but they are very light weight. I want them. I wonder if we can order those from Heartland "a-la-carte"?

Attachments

• IMAG0130a.jpg
    IMAG0130a.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMAG0131a.jpg
    IMAG0131a.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 106

mikeandconnie

Tks for the info Laurie,
I understand the situation and glade they got it..my wife and I are off Thursday with nothing to do, we may go over and look at the full body paint GC and BHs.
I'm happy for you and you will love your Big Horn and without the Lipper is wonderful.
I see your from Ca, when you get your BH, come by and visit us at Ventura Beach RV Resort. It's a really nice park on the beach and easy for big rigs and newbees like uses. Well, 10 months and 6000 miles. I'm I still a newbee?
Man! the San Antonio is 40 ft,," that will be fun backing in some parks".

Mike

Last edited:

jbeletti

The San Antonio floor plan will be back in the Pomona show as of today. I'd expect it to be there through Sunday. If you are in SoCal and are curious, come on down :).

Jim

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey all you Heartlanders. You should look at those pictures again of the table next to the couch at the rear of the coach. Looks like the couch can stay there and the slides will come in without hitting the couch. Looks like Heartland has listened to it's customers again. Yahoooooo!!!!

Also looks like there is considerable more room between the bed and the closet. Awesome

Mark

back2nature

Hey all you Heartlanders. You should look at those pictures again of the table next to the couch at the rear of the coach. Looks like the couch can stay there and the slides will come in without hitting the couch. Looks like Heartland has listened to it's customers again. Yahoooooo!!!!

Also looks like there is considerable more room between the bed and the closet. Awesome

Mark

Yes, Mark. The space at the rear is a little deeper to accommodate the couch with plenty room so it doesn't hit when the slides go in. I really like the looks of it. We were thinking during long term stays, we may swap the couch and chairs (on the BH 3670RL) for a different look, but then they would probably have to be put back for travel. You can see there is even room for two small side tables.

dieselsweetheart

I don't know...it sounds really long to me....how difficult is it going to be getting into some of the older CG's that don't have sites that big? I'm sure it's beautiful...(they all are, heck have we ever seen an UGLY Heartland?)... and I'm sure it will be great for full-timing since it seems roomier...but geez...40'? Dang! So how many of our suggestions were actually designed into the model?

jbeletti

Hey gang,

I've spent the last 6 hours in this coach, pouring over it very carefully. It's pretty high on the awesome scale in my opinion. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask them here in this thread and I will do my best to check in on the thread periodically and provide answers to the extent that I am able.

Jim

back2nature

Hey gang,

I've spent the last 6 hours in this coach, pouring over it very carefully. It's pretty high on the awesome scale in my opinion. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask them here in this thread and I will do my best to check in on the thread periodically and provide answers to the extent that I am able.

Jim

Jim, is it possible to order those side tables, from the San Antonio, (in my photos above) on their own?

jbeletti

Jim, is it possible to order those side tables, from the San Antonio, (in my photos above) on their own?

Laurie,

My sense is yes, you should be able to order these tables from us. Contact Customer Service to find out. If they don't have the part number setup yet, they may be able to get it done soon. Don't forget to join the club and use your parts discount :)

Jim

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Has anyone taken pics of this mammoth sized awesome new Landmark San Antonio to drool over, especially the interior? Please post ASAP.

Moose

Very nice. Lots of "get ready room" for DW.

A rear entertainment (RE) option would be nice. It would allow vantage points to the TV from almost everywhere on the main floor.

mikeandconnie

Hey Larry, Connie and I went today to see the new Landmark!!!!! You are right it is faulous! They sold the one at the show and another one was ordered. Oh by the way...Connie and I were the ones that ordered the second one. She had them change a few things. She had them take out the trash bin area and put in more cabinets. I really loved the large shower. I took 29 pictures. It will take me a few minutes to compress the images, but I will post them as soon as I finish.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Very nice Mike,
I caught that you and Connie ordered the Landmark San Antonio. Sweet! You guys must have won the lottery! Congratulations, Mike and Connie, Debbi and I wished we could have been there with you today to personally share in your excitement. Awesome pics as well. When do you take delivery?

mikeandconnie

No lottery won!! But you only live once. Connie said go for !!! So looks like overtime is in our future. Do you remember the I love my wife Post!!! Well I love my wife too. She said go for it and was willing to work extra shifts. I have a few questions that I thought you may have an opinion on. What do you think about putting 17.5 tires instead of the standard 16. What do you think about 8K pound axels? I still have a lot of questions.

back2nature

Mike and Connie, congratulations! Wow, this model doesn't last long on the Pomona RV Show lot. I know you will enjoy it.

mikeandconnie

Hey Jim, My wife and I just ordered the new Landmark, we think it is great. Could you send me the spec sheet and factory options. I have a couple of days to make any changes. I just want to make sure we have the information needed to make the best decisions for our new couch.