Where should we hold the 2014 North American Heartland Owners Rally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

back2nature

How about this: 1 year Goshen, 1 year Eastern US, 1 year Western US?

This would at least make it possible to attend the National rally once every 3 years.

That sounds like a interesting option. That would give both coasts a chance fairly often.

Sent from my cell using Tapatalk2

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
back2nature:297221 said:
How about this: 1 year Goshen, 1 year Eastern US, 1 year Western US?

This would at least make it possible to attend the National rally once every 3 years.

That sounds like a interesting option. That would give both coasts a chance fairly often.

Sent from my cell using Tapatalk2

Laurie and Larry,
That seems like a good compromise. Rather than coming east or west every four years, it would come back every three.
I like it. Trace

FARMER45

How about a rally in the part of the united states below the mason Dixon line called the south, we go north if they are in the east or west, I guess people from the north don't want to come back to the south for a rally because they were here all winter. He he

PeternLiane

There is no chance of us going east of the Mississippi. We cant retire for another 15 years. We'll have to wait for another 11 or 12 years before they make it back over the Mississippi. We couldn't make it to last years because of our TV. Now we'll just have to wait.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
There is no chance of us going east of the Mississippi. We cant retire for another 15 years. We'll have to wait for another 11 or 12 years before they make it back over the Mississippi. We couldn't make it to last years because of our TV. Now we'll just have to wait.

I don't understand the math above. The rally will be back in the West in 2016. That is 3 years from now.

Kbvols

How about Lebanon, KS.. Why?? It is according to Wikkipodeia the
Geographical Center Point of US.....
Then everybody happy, happy,happy?

image.jpg

Last edited:

jbeletti

How about Lebanon, KS.. Why?? It is according to Wikkipodeia the
Geographical Center Point of US.....
Then everybody happy, happy,happy?

Only 173 miles south of there is the Kansas State Fairgrounds. Been there to scout it for a potential rally. Problem: Always windy? Still doable? Yes!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Only 173 miles south of there is the Kansas State Fairgrounds. Been there to scout it for a potential rally. Problem: Always windy? Still doable? Yes!

Windy??? As in Gillette?

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We have been there for a rally KS fair grounds and Jim is right windy all the time Hot too!! When we were there was no shade either!!

tracks

Re: Close to a decision on where to hold the 2014 North American Heartland Owners Rally

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to update you on the 2014 rally.

I have decided that the 2014 rally will be held generally in the east.

That said, I have 2 finalists for 2014:

• North Carolina State Fairgrounds in Raleigh, NC
  • Bethpage Camp Resort in Urbanna, VA
I plan to make a decision by April 15th.

Jim, has any decision been made on the above locations? It’s never too early to start planning. I don’t want to miss this rally do scheduling conflicts. You know how work can interfere with vacation.
Thanks,
Tracks

TXTiger

Re: Close to a decision on where to hold the 2014 North American Heartland Owners Rally

April 15th ?? of 2014 ?? Or did you mean May 15th? Looks like I will be driving east again next summer!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to update you on the 2014 rally.

I have decided that the 2014 rally will be held generally in the east.

That said, I have 2 finalists for 2014:

• North Carolina State Fairgrounds in Raleigh, NC
  • Bethpage Camp Resort in Urbanna, VA
I plan to make a decision by April 15th.

Jim, has any decision been made on the above locations? It’s never too early to start planning. I don’t want to miss this rally do scheduling conflicts. You know how work can interfere with vacation.
Thanks,
Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.