• Febuary 9th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Heads Up

Pat and I are making name tags for everyone that is coming to the rally in Feb. That way I can remember whom I is. I really need to know how many and what names to put on the tags. Please when you can, send me a PM, so they will be done when we get there. Bob, Pat, and the :eek:cat

Last edited:

DennisZ

Pot Luck

:)
OK Guys, I'll kick this one off. The idea of a Saturday Night was kicked around, so I'll bring BBQ Riblets, my friend is bringing a Veggie Tray.

I think the pot luck will be a great social event, Sign up early!

See you all at the rally
Dennis & Debbie

Spring Rally/Pot Luck

Would like to check with you folks. Can't bring the trailer down from San Luis Obispo but will be in Redondo Beach. Would like to stop in for Saturday pot luck to meet you all and talk about RV'ing since my wife and I just got our first 5th wheel RV (3055) on Dec 28th. Have had it out twice to Buelton and this weekend to Morro Bay State Park.

DennisZ

David & Kathy

Come on down, The park will charge you to enter, but you're all welcome. Just give a post to let us know what you want to bring.

Dennis

Bob&Patty

David and Kathy, by all means come by. We would love to meet you. There are going to be a lot of newbys there. We are all learning together. BTW, keep in mind that this campground has cabins to rent. So, if you dont want drive home too late, get a cabin and bring your jammies. Pat and I will make sure that we have name tags for you. Bob :D:D:eek:

Bob&Patty

Jim B. just sent me a PM and the banner is forth coming. How about a round of applause for Jim B. :D Also remember to look at the shirts and things so we can get some ordered. Be the 1st on your block to get one.. Bob:D:D and the:eek:cat

Bob & Patty

Are we trying to pick one and some one will order them all or do we individual order? Can we get them in time?

Also what time would the pot luck start if we are coming in for that event?

How will I find you or just look for the banner.

jbeletti

David and Kathy,

In the past, Heartland has made banners for me as needed. Early on, we sent the banner around and had it returned. This is when there were a few rallies. Later, I had Heartland print me up a couple more. These were left with those wagonmasters/chapter leaders for their next rallies.

I have a request into Heartland now to print me up about 10 banners. When I get those, I will send them out to the chapter leaders that have 2008 rallies planned. For Bob and Patty's rally, I'll be sending them a bog banner. The one from our first rally - unless I find I have a shorter one :)

Jim

Bob&Patty

David and Kathy, I was planning on having an open discussion at the rally. Since this is the 1st one, we should have something a little special put on them. Then we could order them from Brad. I really dont think we could have them by the rally. Jim is going to try to get us a banner in time. Good man that JIM. I hope someone has a lap top so we all choose the right ones. Look at all of them and then vote on it. Bob

Bob&Patty

Thanks dennis, I just counted the coaches. 9 have spots at the CG. Count them 9 coaches. That means if sdGirl comes and maybe Forrest we would have 10 or 11. WHOOOOPEEE Good job Dennis. :D Bob

sdgirl

Gonna try

Keep yer fingers and toes crossed! Hubby's office is having a layoff Monday, so we might not be there. But, we'll make it if we can. Did anyone start a list of the potluck dishes?? I really hope we can go, this sounds like a LOT of fun!

Bob&Patty

Yes

Dena, read the last 2 weeks of posts. People have posted what they are bringing. Tell Roy not to get down:(. We all will be pulling for him. Stay positive. Besides if you sign up, everybodies camping rates will go down by $10.00. Duct tape:eek: him to the ladder on the coach and come anyway. We will give him a lot of beer and then he wont care. Bob:D:D:eek:

sdgirl

You guys are too much !

LOL. Thanks for all the good wishes. I WISH we could go full time, but not yet. Actually, I don't know if we'll ever full time. Have to wait and see.

Bob,, the duct tape idea has merit. I'll tuck that into my back pocket. He IS just a tad taller than I am, but maybe the cats will help me! :eek:

Bob&Patty

Dena, have some fun with Roy. "Honey I thought I would suprise you. I bought you a new 1tn duelly for valentines day, SURPRISE!" Im terrible, but take a picture of his face and bring it to the rally. Bob

Bob&Patty

Holy Moley

I like cats ,but thats a lot of cats! I think that you and the cats have Roy out numbered. Put a mouse in his pocket:eek: and the cats will do the rest. Bob :D:D:eek:

Bob & Patty

Good idea. I usually have my computer with me. I will assume that if we get there by 4pm we will make the pot luck. Will try for earlier but have not seen the schedule for that day.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Hi gang,
Debbi has informed me that she will be making her special spaghetti casserole and its yummy. Bob, she wants to know how how many servings each person should bring.

We are heading up this wednesday to pick up our new 2009 Bighorn 3400RE in Clovis, then on to Paso Robles to the Wine Country RV resort for a day, then on to Avila Beach to stay at Ocean Canyon Resort for a couple of nights for our maiden voyage. Gotta have at least one trip under our belts before the rally. Here's hoping we survive. It's finally time to step up to the plate as new RVers. If we survive see you all in Anaheim.

Status
Not open for further replies.