Discussion: SoCal 2008 Spring Rally

Socal Rally Dates in Febuary

• Febuary 9th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry

Another place to step in SLO area that is great, Morro Bay State Park. Only have water and electric, dump station on site, pay for WiFi, but is right off the bay, not a lot of traffic and has lots of trees. 35' back in and a number of 35' pull throughs.

My wife and I will be staying there this weekend (2/9-2/13) site 007 if your in the area then.

Have a great first trip.

sdgirl

congrats on the new coach

Larry,
Congrats on finally picking up your new coach. Enjoy and take it slow. You'll get the hang of it in no time. My scared the (*#@ outta me the first time I pulled it. But by the second time,, no sweat. Pulls like a dream, but you still have to watch your height. I almost ran into a tree! I would have shot myself if I'd hurt my newest baby! :(
Looking foward to meeting you at the rally!

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
hi duffer,
We would love to meet you guys but we are picking up the rig on thursday feb 14th, valentines day then in paso robles that nite. We will catch you some other time. We will be checking out that park though for the future. Thanks for the offer.

Dena, thanks for the confidence builder, this is going to be quite an adventure. Deb and I look forward to meeting both the rookies and the oldtimers for some grub and conversation.

DennisZ

Pot Luck Items

I just got an email from Dale & Jen, they are bringing some sort of TBD Chicken dish, We may also have chile Verde.

Dennis

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Good morning everybody, well the answer the questions about how much food to bring. By my count maybe enough to feed 20-25 people I guess. 10 coachs times 2. I did find out that they do not have cable, sooo I guess bring your satellite dishes. We have to get one. Sorry we didnt answer any posts yesterday, but Pat and I did something we havent done in a while. When out to dinner with some friends, had dinner and stayed out until midnite talking with them solving the worlds problems. Have some things to do today, but will check back later. Bob :D:D:eek:

Larryheadhunter

Good morning everybody, well the answer the questions about how much food to bring. By my count maybe enough to feed 20-25 people I guess. 10 coachs times 2. I did find out that they do not have cable, sooo I guess bring your satellite dishes. We have to get one. Sorry we didnt answer any posts yesterday, but Pat and I did something we havent done in a while. When out to dinner with some friends, had dinner and stayed out until midnite talking with them solving the worlds problems. Have some things to do today, but will check back later. Bob :D:D:eek:
Hi everyone,
Debbi has decided to change our dish from a spaghetti casserole to a veggie pasta salad enough for all. She is mostly a vegetarian. thus she wants us all to be healthy. Now lets hope we actually make it through our maiden voyage next weekend and are in one piece for this exciting rally, where all the rookies will learn so much from the vets. On a side note, it sucks there is going to be no cable at the rally as we have the 42" HDTV and no satellite. Hope the antenna works well enough. grr LOL. Hope you enjoyed your nite out Bob and Patty. Gotta keep you ole folks in working order too! And a special thanks to DennisZ for coming to the rally at around noon on feb 22 to help us rookies park our rigs safely.

Bob&Patty

Ouch

Thanks Larry, you know us "OLD" folks still can move around. We were having so much fun last night that Russ and got the guns out were going to fix all the worlds ill's. Thought better of it cause so far Russ's score is 10 rabbits. 1 barn wall:eek:, 2 solar lights,:eek: scared the dog:eek: and the pony wont come near him any more. Maybe he needs to get a sling shot. But we did have a good time. Bob :D:D:eek:

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Oooopppps!!!

Mr. Beletti just sent me an Email. He suggested the people bringing food for the pot luck only bring a normal size plate of food. After considering this I believe he is right, we would have WAY too much food if we have enough for 20 people that came with each person. Bob :D:D:eek:

Larryheadhunter

Mr. Beletti just sent me an Email. He suggested the people bringing food for the pot luck only bring a normal size plate of food. After considering this I believe he is right, we would have WAY too much food if we have enough for 20 people that came with each person. Bob :D:D:eek:
Good news bob, debbi will make enough pasta salad for 3-4 people, as I know it will go fast! LOL

sdgirl

Roy and I are coming !

Hey everyone! Thanks for all your good wishes. Roy survived the layoff,, WHEW. That means,, WE"RE COMING TO THE RALLY! We might be there a little late as we are not sure what time both of us will be getting out of work, but we should be abel to just get home, hook up and GO. See you all there ! :)

DennisZ

Dena
Great news, we'll all be there waiting for you. If you need help getting in your spot, there will several of us to help you out.

Dennis

Bob&Patty

Yiiiipppeee!!!!!

Well, Larry and Debbi are off tomorrow to get there new coach. The poor guy has been a nervous wreck for 3 weeks. Lets all wish them a safe journey there and back. I guess we will all get to meet them at the rally. Good luck Larry.None Bob:D:D:eek:

Bob&Patty

Banner on the way !!!

Steve from Heartland just sent me an Email. Our Banner should be here by next Thursday. Just in time for the rally.:) Bob:D:D:eek:

sdgirl

Made our reservation !

YEA! We'll be in spot 139! And thanks Dennis, I probably will need help getting backed in.

Roy did NOT get laid off, thank goodness. However our 9 year old Golden Retriever collapsed Sunday night. Knew she'd been feeling punky for several days, but didn't have any other symptoms. Turns out she is anemic. In fact, she had to have a transfusion. Her red blood cells went wayyy down! She spent 3 days at the vet but seems to be stable and recovering. Wow,, you learn something new every day. Like just how fast your bank account can go down! :eek:

jpmorgan37

Dena;

Glad to hear that your Golden is recovering. I've never heard of that before either. We are so close to our Brandy. She is 9 also.

John

Bob&Patty

Goog News

Dena, very glad the pup is OK. We will all be waiting for you, so we can help you if needed. Bob:D:D:eek:

Bob&Patty

Does anybody have a crystal ball so we will know what the weather will be like next weekend. It was not suppost to rain today, but guess what:confused:. I am going to be very cranky if it rains on our rally (parade).:eek: It's suppost to rain next Wednesday. Bob:D:D:eek:

Bob&Patty

All you Socal folks listen up. Larry and Debbi called me tonight and everything is going good. He has a few issues, but they are having a ball. They went wine tasting today and Larry sounded about half in the bag. I really think that they are really enjoying the BH:). We will see them at the rally. Is anybody out there the satellite cable wiring king. I think I figured it out but need some guidance. HELP:confused: Bob:D:D:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.