EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Lancaster - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The shirt order has been placed, the sun is shining and the temperature is warming up nicely! Let's go camping!

oldmannj

Seems like forever, but we went to camping world and picked up a few things we needed for the season !!!!! Getting antsy waiting for the calender to be April. Here's hoping the camping gods favor us with good weather in Lancaster. In the meantime.....

14 DAYS......23 HOURS......6 MINUTES......58 SECONDS.......57.......56.......55.......ETC

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well, just for gits & shiggles I checked the Farmers Almanac. It won't be completely without rain according to the experts! On the bright side, the groundhog was supposed to be an expert! Looking at it this way we are going to have great weather!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Well, just for gits & shiggles I checked the Farmers Almanac. It won't be completely without rain according to the experts! On the bright side, the groundhog was supposed to be an expert! Looking at it this way we are going to have great weather!

Rain or shine does not matter for we will be with family again and that's sunshine to me

bill40

I believe the groundhog was trained by the staff of the Farmers Almanac.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

jjriker

Well, Monday morning we leave Williston, FL and start moseying our way up the East Coast toward Lancaster!! If all goes according to plan, we will arrive there on Wed, the 10th. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Travel safe you guys. Can't wait to sit around a fire and hear all about your trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jjriker

Travel safe you guys. Can't wait to sit around a fire and hear all about your trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks! We are looking forward to sharing a fire and lots of laughs. First leg of the trip is history...we are in Georgia at Walkabout Camp, and tomorrow we move on to NC.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The shirts have arrived! They look great! Thanks to everyone who ordered them to remember the trip!

oldmannj

You guys know stuff and I don't :confused: . Will there be a meet and greet Friday or is this a more laid back old friends thing ? Wondering if I need to stock up on stuff for horse doovers? ED

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
You guys know stuff and I don't :confused: . Will there be a meet and greet Friday or is this a more laid back old friends thing ? Wondering if I need to stock up on stuff for horse doovers? ED

What???? You don't know stuff???? I am so sorry to hear that! I met stuff last year and have been having a great time with the stuff ever since. Don't you worry Little Buddy, I'll get you through this stuff! There is an agenda document with lot's of stuff on post one of this thread. On Friday we will order Pizza ($$) for those who don't want to cook their own stuff. John and I will provide dessert later around the fire in case you are not too stuffed from the dinner stuff! Well now you know enough stuff so you can go shopping and get the right stuff!

PS I don't know stuff either - where's the countdown??

f250dieseldad

Okay guys we need some help. We need fire wood for the weekend. We would like to have a campfire every night so whoever can bring wood that would be great!!!!

oldmannj

OK so My memory isn't what it used to be. Didn't remember the part about the pizza. I'll get this "STUFF" right yet.

8 days....19 hours....21 minutes....35seconds.......ETC.

I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!

jjriker

We are settled at Lazy Acres Campground in North Carolina...next stop Virginia on Saturday. One week from today we will be relaxing in Lancaster!! LazyAcres.jpg

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Stuff is made from scratch. Scratch is also used to make very tasty food items like those that appear on the agenda. LOL

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Stuff is made from scratch. Scratch is also used to make very tasty food items like those that appear on the agenda. LOL

Now you've gone and done it Tom!

You've got his stuff, her stuff, their stuff, our stuff, good stuff, bad stuff, sweet stuff, sour stuff........the list is endless!

OK Chapter Leader Summit Attendees....

I have a leftover Heartland Northeast Region Coffee Mug for the one who can make the longest list of ______ stuff phrases like the ones above. One word prior to stuff for a two word phrase! Start working on it kids. You've got a few days to pull it together. Get busy Ed!

Status
Not open for further replies.