Hardeeville, S.C.

Fordsd250

Hi All,
We are at Hardeeville RV in S.C., just a few miles north of Savannah GA. This is a great place to stay to see all of the sights near by. We have been down town Savannah, Hilton Head and Tybee Island. When we pulled in Sunday, I saw a Landmark parked closed to the office. The owners are great people, and they are a CampClub USA park so I am staying for 15 a day with full hook ups including 50+ CABLE CHANNELS. Lots of shade and well kept park.
Will be leaving Sat morning for Mayport N.A.S. for 10 days then home bound for the summer.(to hot for me in the summer);)

Tom of Ypsi

Roger & Karen,

That Landmark was Judy and I and your are right about Hardeville RV Park. We went over to your site Sunday evening but you were gone, probably out to dinner. We left there on Monday morning and we are now in Milledgeville, Ga working our way to the Rally in Branson. We will be traveling through Arkansas towards the end of May or early June, planning on somewhere north of Little Rock. Hope to see you at the rally if not before.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hay.. We are in Skidaway Island SP outside of Savannah, about 34 miles south..
Going to Charleston on monday.. You going to be in that area later?

Fordsd250

Sorry to say we had to leave Hardeeville. We are now at Mayport Naval Station near Jax Fl.for next 10 days.:)