Houston 2009 Spring rally

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Havens Landing has that huge room. It is so big they even held a Willie Nelson concert there one time.

jayc

Legendary Member
Joe, thanks for letting all the new owners know about our rally. We're soon gonna be bigger than lots of other national rallies.

Jim G, we used to go to the Bluegrass festivals at Havens Landing, and they would pack the house.

jmgratz

Jay C
Dont know if you have noticed but they now call Havens Landing; Lake Conroe Houston North KOA.

zknesek

The Knesek's
Spring Rally Rayford Crossing

Jay,
per our phone conversation we would like to be signed up for the Rayford Crossing Rally April 3rd - 5th.
My Husband and I will be there Friday after work, yes we both work and can't be there till later.
We purchased our 2009 Landmark Pinehurst in September and we're still figering out the RV, we hope to learn more about our RV at the rally.
We have owned a Holiday Rambler TT and a Travel Suprem 5th but this Heartland has been an all new adventure for us.
We've been to that park before and liked at alot.
See you there
Michael and Zanetta Knesek

Last edited:

jfrench

Any idea how many rigs are coming so far? I know some have called to get there spot and not posted on here. I just got a phone call from one that got our letter.

jayc

Legendary Member
Michael and Zanetta, I added you to the list.

Joe, the count is now at 27 counting the two spaces for you. We have one more that is assigned to us, but I will call the park tomorrow to see if we can get some more.

jfrench

I really think we will need more. I have just got 3 more calls. 2 say they think they are going to and 1 that is going to tonight.

jayc

Legendary Member
I just talked to the park and the word is that we can get one premium site and a couple of back-in sites. They are going to call me back when they check to see if we can get any more sites.

jayc

Legendary Member
I talked to the park late yesterday afternoon and got three back-in spaces. They're pretty close to the rest of the group and of course, you can still participate in everything for the weekend.

jfrench

Jay can you please add Carl and Sharon See. They will be in spot #62 with there 2008 Bighorn.

Also They think they may have took the last spot. If so I am willing to give one of mine up if need be to make sure everyone that wants to come can. Also Joe G can not make it because of a race in fort worth hes going to so that spot is open.

jfrench

Jay can you please add John and Jo Baylor. They have a 2008 Bigorn and have lready call for there spot

jayc

Legendary Member
Joe,
Thanks for the information on Carl and Sharon and John and Jo, I added them to the list.

I have put the display rigs in the back-in sites, so it looks like we have only one more site open.

jfrench

I think someone might have the last one too and just has not posted. I can always give up a spot if need.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
We just got a back in spot up front. Don't know the spot number. Is there a prize for the newest bighorn? We don't have ours yet, but hopefully will by the time the rally starts............ALSO JOINED THE HEARTLAND OWNERS CLUB BUT DON'T HAVE OUR NUMBER YET.
KENNY & DEE COCHRAN
WESTLAKE, LA. 70669
DEEKENNYCOCHRAN@GMAIL.COM

jayc

Legendary Member
Kenny and Dee,
Welcome to the Heartland family. We will be very glad to meet you in Houston soon.

This is appropriate, the newest owner gets the last spot in our rally....

jmgratz

Please join us again at the Rayford Crossing RV Resort at the Woodlands in Spring, TX (map)

Dates: The spring rally will be held on April 3rd-5th 2009.

Register: You can sign up here or call the park (281-298-8008) to register a site. Mention "Heartland Rally" to obtain one of the held sites.

Costs: No rally fees, only site fees (TBA).

25 sites have been reserved, so sign up soon!

1. Jay and Stella Coffman #75, March 18-April 7th
2. Bob and Pat Curry #77
3. Bill and Ornell Sims #30
4. Ray and Lin LeTourneau 2nd, #58
5. Tom and Judy Atkinson 1st-7th
6. Berry and Janet Sanders
7. Jim and Sheila Gratz 2nd-6th, #81
8. Bob and Sue Lawson
9. Jim Beletti #74, 1st-6th
10. Bob and Grace Stewart
11. Martin and Heather Pope
12. Terry Herschberger 2nd-?
15. Jerry and Diane Talley 2nd-6th
16. Larry and JoAnn McCullen
17. Jim and Bette McGee
18. Tom and Marti Mangum
19. Randy and Jan Wheiles
20. Jim and Sina Gibson #60
21. Richard Jagiello
22. Dick and Gayle Savoie #100
23. Vinny and Pat Detmer
24. David and Susan Gondron
25. Michael and Zanetta Knesek
26. Jim and Ginger Glasgow
27. John and Jo Baylor
28. Carl and Sharon See
29. Kenny and Dee Cochran
30. Camping World
31. Camping World

Ray Robinson, Heartland representative

Looks like we will have a great crowd. It will be a great time....

jayc

Legendary Member
Okay, its official, we are FULL UP!!
I have been in contact with the park and we have filled it up, and even taken Camping World's two sites from them. I talked to Joe French and he is aware that he will not have any demo units in the park unless someone cancels

Will Richard Jagiello, Jim McGee and Tom Mangum please contact the park at 281 298-8008. They need some information from you.

Another Reminder: Anyone That Must Cancel, Please Contact the Park (281 298-8008) If Notice Is Not Made Within 72 Hours, a Day's Space Rental Will Be Charged.