Poll: What Landmark 365 Floor Plan should Heartland work on next?

From the 4 layouts listed below, which would you like to see Heartland work on next?

• Rear Living Room layout - 36’-38’ length - Mainstream floor plan a just a little shorter

Votes: 41 61.2%
  • Front Living Room layout - 41'+ length

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Rear Den - 41'+ length - Sliding glass doors to separate rear living room

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Bonus Room - 42'+ length - 8' to-10’ box with rear window, 36” side entry door and steps (no ramp)

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stevenssr

Looking forward to the Syracuse availability! I'm a big believer in bigger isn't always better.

Thanks for the post Mike. I'm a bit confused however about your last paragraph. The Syracuse is a rear living room and is right in the wheelhouse of where people ( and you ) seem to want to be. 36'-2" is a very manageable length for most to tow and still gives good space for full timing.

The front living room is in response to the high demand for front living rooms. There were several people who asked for the front living at the Tampa Super Show. It also continues to be one of the hottest sellers of the price point directly below us.

I'm not saying we always make the best decisions but we try to meet the demands as best we can. More to come - getting ready to take off.

Thanks for for your interest and we will be intouch soon.

Thank you.

Tom

rkteschke

I am wondering when the Madison floor plan is going to start be manufactured?
What refrigerator is going to be installed in the Madison?