Bighorn 3670RL dual pane windows,R factor and added weight,

dmcessna

Ok. 60,000 miles is a pretty good test. And 57,000 Km, too. Whatever the heck a Km is. :>) So, now I wonder why dealers try to steer customers away from them. More profit for them it would seem to me.
Marty & Mickey

Bobby A

Update;
I have been told I waited too long and can't get the dual panes. :-(
Too close to production date. (5 days).
Call the factory first thing Monday morning, talk to Coley Brady or if he is not there, the next person down, they can make it happen. Its not to late.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Call the factory first thing Monday morning, talk to Coley Brady or if he is not there, the next person down, they can make it happen. Its not to late.

Thank you.....

Last edited:

noobee

Ok. 60,000 miles is a pretty good test. And 57,000 Km, too. Whatever the heck a Km is. :>) So, now I wonder why dealers try to steer customers away from them. More profit for them it would seem to me.
Marty & Mickey

kilometers CS

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Thank you. It doesn't seem like it should be too late to stop something that hasn't started.(?)

The only problem I see is that when we ordered our coach with dual panes...they are not a stocked item. There was a three week lead time just for the windows...hope for your sake it's changed...

TandT

The only problem I see is that when we ordered our coach with dual panes...they are not a stocked item. There was a three week lead time just for the windows...hope for your sake it's changed...

No, it hasn't changed (still 3-4 weeks).
My mistake for not ordering them from the get-go. Live and learn.
If I really feel the need for something, I guess I will look at retrofit storm window panels.
I guess I'm over it.
Thanks to all.

I think I have figured out why dealers form opinions about certain products.
They only see the problems that people have with certain items and don't get much feedback from customers who are very happy with the same products, like many here. This forum should be required reading for dealers.

Last edited:

TandT

UPDATE:
HEARTLAND came up HUGE for me! I am getting the dual pane windows! GREAT customer service.
Kudos to Kary Katzenberger and the whole Heartland team!! I'm a VERY happy camper!

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
UPDATE:
HEARTLAND came up HUGE for me! I am getting the dual pane windows! GREAT customer service.
Kudos to Kary Katzenberger and the whole Heartland team!! I'm a VERY happy camper!

Very nice. You are really going to like those windows.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
UPDATE:

I knew they would! Congratulations, we absolutely love them. They make a big difference in interior temperatures. By the way, I just now put 2 and 2 together and solved your screenname (hard to fix old age!).

Last edited:

caissiel

An other big one for this great company that listens to the best customers.
This move goes a long way in satisfaction.
But I would hope that it doesn't get abused.