Poll: What Landmark 365 Floor Plan should Heartland work on next?

From the 4 layouts listed below, which would you like to see Heartland work on next?

• Rear Living Room layout - 36’-38’ length - Mainstream floor plan a just a little shorter

Votes: 41 61.2%
  • Front Living Room layout - 41'+ length

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Rear Den - 41'+ length - Sliding glass doors to separate rear living room

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Bonus Room - 42'+ length - 8' to-10’ box with rear window, 36” side entry door and steps (no ramp)

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steadfast

We chose the first option. For our particular needs, we would like to see a somewhat shorter coach but without shrinking the bedroom. This might be done with slides on both sides in the bedroom, if necessary.

travlingman

The last club member that I saw with that issue had the wrong pinbox on the trailer.

Don't know about that, but I know the front living room we looked at you would have to lift tailgate to hitch. I also know that all the new Winnabegos you have to do that. I have saw a few different models you have to do this. Also have saw some that if you aren't at straight in line with rig, tailgate can hit.

T

TomMontague

We will have the Newport and Ashland on display.

Thanks,
Tom

dalspot

I really like the idea of the den or bonus room. We were at a small RV show and looked at some older units - one had doors to the rear living area - which I really liked. We occasionally have guests who stay overnight and there is just no privacy for them on the sleeper sofa in the living room. Those dual glass doors and a small wall gave you a living room that could convert to a private bedroom.

For a short while you had a Big Country floor plan proposed with a 'bonus room' between the bath and kitchen. If you'd make that big enough to accommodate just a full-size sleeper in a slide out - it would make a great room for those traveling with the kids or grandkids or another couple. Add an option instead of the sleeper sofa in the slide for a desk area for those who would like to use it as a work space. Would also be a great 'dog room'!

Come up with some *different* floor plans! And not just for the Landmark line.

jbeletti

Come up with some *different* floor plans! And not just for the Landmark line.

Karen,

Thank you for your feedback. We know that the vast majority of Heartland owners and new buyers are not going to get a Landmark.

Each brand GM is in charge of their own line. Tom can only speak for Landmark (his line) and that's what this thread is about.

Please help us by letting us know what you are looking for in a new floor plan by detailing it in the Prospective Owners Forum for the brand you are most interested in. The brand GMs do receive an email notification each time a post is made in the Prospective Owners Forums - so they will hear you :)

Here's just a few:
Big Country - Prospective Owners Forum
Bighorn - Prospective Owners Forum
Sundance - Prospective Owners Forum

JBDB

Will a floor plan similar to the San Antonio be offered in the 365 line up. We like the U shaped galley with the overhead cabinets

T

TomMontague

Great Question - Sorry for the delays - its been crazy around the office with the Hershey, The Open House and the Louisville show just around the corner. I haven't been able to respond as much as I would like too....

The peninsula kitchen unfortunately is not on our LM365 radar. It used to be a mainstream floor plan but today just isn't real popular. Hopefully something in our line-up will catch your eye. We would love to have you in the LM365 family.

Thanks,
Tom

FordMan1966

Any new floor plans other than the current 3? I have a 2013 Grand Canyon and about ready to trade it and looking at other manufactures because of the length that Landmark has made the current units.

T

TomMontague

We have 4 units being built today and we have two in the works - a 36-38 footer is next. I hope to have it out within the next month. I will post the floor plan online hopefully sometime this week. With it being the holidays I'm not sure who is at work and who has taken time off. Talk soon and thanks for your interest in LM365.

Thx,
Tom

Mrsfish

We stopped in to our local dealer and checked out a couple of the new Landmark 365's. We were very impressed with the changes you have made. Keep up the good work!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Tom - there seems to be a big excitement about getting the quality of the new LM 365 in a shorter camper (36'-38' length). Can't wait to see the floor plans.

jjwink

Please, please, please-- shorter 365. We would really like 33-34' but know that that size is in short demand. We would certainly look at 34-36'. It is very hard to find spaces in many state parks and older private ones for these +40'ers. Ours is 38' and in 2011 that was big. So please for your more mature buyer give us a 34-36' Ashland.

T

TomMontague

I'm hearing everyone loud and clear and SHORTER is coming. We do less than 3% with a washer and dryer. I do however know the washer and dryer is added at the dealership level at a much higher percentage. Can we build a 34-36 footer without the washer dryer hookups? Just a question. Trying to figure out what to sacrifice when we go shorter.

Any other ideas are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Kbvols

I would think you can gain some space from the bedroom/ bathroom area. Queen bed vs King. Tighten down walking area some.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dewwood

Tom,

I am glad you are listening to your customer base. I agree with others that a shortened version would be highly desirable. We are not full timers but extended timers so we live in our Bighorn for weeks at a time. Our current model Bighorn does not have a washer dryer hookup and that is one reason we chose it. I understand many wish to have the hookups so making models with that option satisfies their needs. Your commitment to make models that your base wants is admirable, keep it up.