Heading West

gschaaf

Just wanted to let my fellow Heartlanders know back on the east coast. We left the Goshen Rally on Sunday spent a night in Wisconsin we left Ed and Pat there Judy and Calvin Fran and I traveled into Minnesota today and are heading to South Dakota tommoro. If I ever figure how to post pics on this thing I will do so. See ya down the road!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks for the update Glenn. You four better behave out there. We'll all be here waitin' for ya when ya get back! Be careful please!

VKTalley

Just wanted to let my fellow Heartlanders know back on the east coast. We left the Goshen Rally on Sunday spent a night in Wisconsin we left Ed and Pat there Judy and Calvin Fran and I traveled into Minnesota today and are heading to South Dakota tommoro. If I ever figure how to post pics on this thing I will do so. See ya down the road!!!

Where are you heading to in South Dakota? Malcolm and I are there right now (Mitchell, SD) heading to Mount Rushmore today (Tuesday) for an overnight stop and visit.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Have agreat trip and travel safe. Looking forward to hearing all about your Big Adventure in the fall.

gschaaf

Valerie we are heading to Mitchell today and we'll be at Heartland RV in Mt Rushmore 6/27

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Glenn are you using tap a talk to read the forum? If you are when you reply to the post you should see advanced options. Choose photo album then camera roll. You will see the pics on your I pad and you can pick them from there. Have fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

gschaaf

I'm trying Deb. I'll get it sooner or later you know me I'm not to computer savy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 163

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
I'm trying Deb. I'll get it sooner or later you know me I'm not to computer savy!

Incredible photograph!!! Who was that totally awsome photographer? lol. Thanks to all of you for including us in your group. We really enjoyed meeting ya'll!
Enjoy your trip out West. Bret & Sandie

tomjanej

Thanks for the travel update and pic, Glen. Stay safe and keep us poor 'easterners' updated on your travels.

gschaaf

Thanks everyone for wishing us well on our venture. John I don't know about bail money but I could use some for fuel!!

Dave I will be in Cody the week after July 4th spending time at MT Rushmore for eight days.

Deb see I listen when you told me how to post pics.

Bret you do take good pictures

One last thing Judy and Calvin are doing a Proto run to Walmart !!!!!!